Loden iVision Centers offers Tennessee’s first and only 20/20 LASIK Assurance Program to help you experience the joy of clear vision. By utilizing the most cutting-edge technology and Nashville’s most experienced and qualified LASIK surgeons, we’ve helped 99% of our LASIK patients see 20/20 or better following their procedure. We provide assurance that we can help you see 20/20 (or better!) after your iLASIK procedure—or we’ll give you your money back.
How to Participate in the 20/20 LASIK Assurance Program
- Step 1: Qualify for the iLASIK procedure by meeting with one of our skilled iLASIK surgeons
- Step 2: Receive your iLASIK procedure at one of our 2 convenient locations
- Step 3: Attend all of your scheduled postoperative visits at Loden iVision Centers
- Step 4: Have touch-up surgery (at no cost to you) if your surgeon recommends it for an optimal visual outcome
- Step 5: See 20/20 (or better) at the end of your 12-month follow-up period, OR receive a full refund for the cost of your iLASIK procedure (Some restrictions apply)
Book a FREE iLASIK Exam to See if You Qualify
To find out if you’re a candidate for an iLASIK procedure, and for full details about Loden iVision Centers’ 20/20 LASIK Assurance Program, schedule your FREE* iLASIK consultation with our online scheduler today. You can also call us at 615-559-4242 to schedule an exam. With Tennessee’s only 20/20 LASIK Assurance Program, what have you got to lose?
*No-Show Fee: There is a $50 no-show fee if you are unable to keep your appointment and do not cancel 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time.